From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 10:41 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: [SPAM] - RE: [SPAM] - Re: Pouring Concrete==>>please STOP
demeaning ACI!!

On Oct 24, 2004, at 7:03 AM, Syed Faiz wrote:

> Look around you (left, right and top) you'll find a Democrat who is in
> philosophy a half-baked-communist.
This whole thread really has to be the nuttiest non-discussion I ever
heard on this list, and I include the various exchanges between Bill P
and me on a variety of issues. As a liberal democrat, who learned it
the hard way, before half the people on this list were toilet-trained,
I really resent the hell out of an idiotic characterization like this.
Bad enough to have a government (as if!) who lumps dissenters with
terrorists, but Sayed's crack is beyond stupid. I really hate hearing
engineers perpetuate the stereotype of the techno-geek who knows
everything about nothing that I've been trying to live down for 45
years.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/