Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
GREAT CHAIRMAN MAO DISCUSSION[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: GREAT CHAIRMAN MAO DISCUSSION
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:21:07 -0700
In all of us there is a built-in desire for admiration
of the higher being. In most of the Western world
this was translated in a direct way: admiration of God.
But there were other civilizations along the way.
Admiration of Stalin.
Admiration of Hitler.
Admiration of Mao.
Admiration of Pot Pol.
All of them were great leaders.
There also is a price to pay of confusing the admiration
for the higher being with the admiration of a strong manipulator.
We know now what it is.
If there is no religious education, human mind desparately
searches for substitutes.
- Prev by Subject: grammar nazi
- Next by Subject: Re: GREAT CHAIRMAN MAO DISCUSSION
- Previous by thread: RE: "Percentage" of building or building component failures attributed to design
- Next by thread: Re: GREAT CHAIRMAN MAO DISCUSSION