Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Semi rigid connection design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Semi rigid connection design
- From: Bhavin Shah <vmscons(--nospam--at)eth.net>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:35:16 +0530
Sub : Semi rigid connection design
In steel structures, are you considering Semi rigid Connections ?
If, yes than kindly share your experience regarding following points -
1) Use of knee bracing at each and every beam column junction, so that moment at the junction can be taken care off by the knee bracing and the junction may be designed as a shear connection only.
2) Experiment data available .
3) Other points, if any.
Bhavin Shah, M.E. Structures
VMS EDS, India.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Semi OT: Thoughts on relocating to India
- Next by Subject: RE: Semi rigid connection design
- Previous by thread: RE: Site Built Wood Trusses
- Next by thread: RE: Semi rigid connection design