Oklahoma engineer

Greetings:

I am looking for an licensed engineer in Oklahoma, preferably in the
Oklahoma City area.  One of our dealers has a church where the structural
insulated panels' shop drawings need to be sealed.  Thus, we are trying to
locate a local structural engineer that might be interested in the work.
If you are, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks,

Scott
Adrian, MI