FYI: RUNNING 1997UBC CD USING WINDOWS XP

I SOLVED A PROBLEM RUNNING 1997UBC CD USING WINDOWS XP.
(INTERLEAF WORLDVIEW IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS AND THERE ARE NO UPDATES)

TO RUN INTERLEAF WORLDVIEW 2.3 TO READ 1997UBC ON WINDOWS XP:

LEFTCLICK START
RIGHTCLICK MY COMPUTER
LEFTCLICK PROPERTIES
LEFTCLICK ADVANCE
LEFTCLICK ENVIRONMENTAL VARIABLES
LEFTCLICK SYSTEM VARIABLES:NEW
SET VARIABLE NAME = FULTEMP
SET VARIABLE VALUE = C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
LEFTCLICK OK
LEFTCLICK OK
LEFTCLICK OK
YOU CAN NOW RUN YOUR CD PROGRAM SETUP

IF THAT DOES NOT WORK THEN ALSO DO THIS

LEFTCLICK START
LEFTCLICK PROGRAMS
LEFTCLICK ACCESSORIES
LEFTCLICK WINDOWS SETTINGS
LEFTCLICK PROGRAM COMPATIBILITY WIZARD
LEFTCLICK NEXT
LEFTCLICK I WANT TO USE THE PROGRAM IN THE CD ROM
LEFTCLICK NEXT
LEFTCLICK MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98/ME
LEFTCLICK NEXT
LEFTCLICK 256 COLORS
LEFTCLICK NEXT
LEFTCLICK NEXT
THEN THE PROGRAM SETUP RUNS IT MAY APPEAR THAT IT FAILED BUT IT MIGHT NOW WORK FROM START-PROGRAMS

GOOD LUCK DAVID MERRICK