Re: GREAT CHAIRMAN MAO DISCUSSION

A very fitting response, Christopher.

Rajendran

Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com> wrote:

On Oct 25, 2004, at 5:05 PM, Craig Mleko wrote:

> as a former Marine with a cousin currently in harm's way, I just
> can't let this one pass.
And I can't let this one pass. That uniform gave you the chance to
stand tall and maybe earn a place among a pretty select company. It
didn't give you the right to tell people what to say or where to say
it, nor did it give you the right to insult others by questioning their
patriotism. You and your cousin volunteered to be Marines--if you
wouldn't have joined unless everyone agreed with the President and
wouldn't dare question his motives, you should have cleared that up
before you signed on.

chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org

Do you Yahoo!?