"Reinforced Concrete Designer?s Handbook" or Similar Pubs

In the late 1960s I purchased an English book (6th ed.) called
"Reinforced Concrete Designer's Handbook" by Chas. E. Reynolds.  It
was very handy with lots of different tables for a variety of
different situations.  Does anyone know if it is still being
published or if anything similar is available?

TIA,
Gary