To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 6:59 PM
Subject: "Reinforced Concrete Designer's Handbook" or Similar Pubs

In the late 1960s I purchased an English book (6th ed.) called
"Reinforced Concrete Designer's Handbook" by Chas. E. Reynolds.  It
was very handy with lots of different tables for a variety of
different situations.  Does anyone know if it is still being
published or if anything similar is available?

TIA,
Gary