[no subject]

My name is Ronald Sylvain, undergraduate (junior) civil engineering majored student at Florida International University. I am very keen to work as an intern for a period of three months or during the summer or any possible time. I wanted to know whether you offer any summer internship programs for students and if possible can I use this opportunity to work with you.
                  Please contact me at: rsylv002(--nospam--at)fiu.edu