RE: Opinions of an Egyptian American

My opinion is:

I doubt if anyone can show a logical connection between the cause and effect implied. It appears to be a theory to justify a stand taken on the issue. Another spin control, I guess.

Rajendran

"Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com> wrote:

I was speaking to a prominent Egyptian American Muslim that lives in my neck of the woods the other day and interestingly enough her opinion of the war in Iraq was this:

The battlefront of the war has been moved from lower Manhattan to a place thousands of miles away from our shores.  Our Military, who gets paid to protect the citizens of this country, are doing such by placing themselves in harms way on the other side of the globe.  Those who believe that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi would be back in Syria uninterested in attacking the U.S. if he were not preoccupied with attacking our troops in Iraq are kidding themselves.

And my thoughts in response were?I don?t believe I have read above any inbound weapons within our shores sense 9/11, so it appears things are working so far.  Whether it was intended or not the presence of our troops in Iraq appears to be acting like a bug light, drawing in insects from around the area to one place, and eradicating bugs out in the open is a lot easier than chasing them down in caves. My opinion?take it or leave it, agree or disagree.

Matthew Stuart

Structural Dept. - Manalapan

732-577-9889 x1283

Do you Yahoo!?