RE: GREAT CHAIRMAN MAO DISCUSSION

Would you please reword your statement using normal syntax so that I can understand what it is you are trying to say.

________________________________

From: Padmanabhan Rajendran [mailto:rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tue 10/26/2004 4:57 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: GREAT CHAIRMAN MAO DISCUSSION

Your opinion was not questioned. Your casting aspersions on someone who did not share your views, were. Your judgment on some other person's opinion was.

Rajendran

"Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com> wrote:

	It is our Armed Forces that have allowed all of us free speech for about the past 200+ years...so I think a veteran is just as entitled to state his opinion as anybody else, even those you choose not to bare arms.

	Matthew Stuart
	Structural Dept. - Manalapan
	732-577-9889 x1283