Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: FYI: RUNNING 1997UBC CD USING WINDOWS XP[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: FYI: RUNNING 1997UBC CD USING WINDOWS XP
- From: "Michael Bryson" <mbryson(--nospam--at)NYASE.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:18:29 -0700
California still uses it and it looks like it will still be using it for the next three years (at least).
There was an emergency issue by the Building Standards Commission a year ago that updates the UBC but I believe it only applies to State-owned buildings.
I am just curious. Why would anyone want to run 1997 UBC? I understand that IBC 2000 replaced UBC. In any case 1997 UBC is dated.
Do you Yahoo!?
- Prev by Subject: Re: FYI: RUNNING 1997UBC CD USING WINDOWS XP
- Next by Subject: Gail's wanderings
- Previous by thread: Re: FYI: RUNNING 1997UBC CD USING WINDOWS XP
- Next by thread: "Reinforced Concrete Designer?s Handbook" or Similar Pubs