Re: Opinions of an Egyptian American

Bill-
Thousands of American dead, billions of dollars wasted, a war premised on lies--all with the goal of imposing a democratic system of government on a populace that regards us as an occupying force. And the justification is that we have prevented an invasion of Hawaii (or main street U.S.A.).

I wonder how many times we will have to repeat this folly before America decides to choose its wars more carefully? And while I still believe these discussions are best left to other forums, my occasional dope-slaps seem to be ineffectual so I may as well join in.
Chuck Utzman, P.E.