Re: Structural Design in Excel

I have to agree with Eric on this one.  I have tried
many of those over the counter programs, and I still
find the best ones are the one that I have written
myself in Excel.  Mine also have incorperated IBC,
AISC etc.  I rewrite as necessary, but find once I
have the main eqs down, it's basic to what I need.
Try it, it's fun!!

Karis Barfield
Redhawk Consulting