Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 11:27 PM
Subject: RE: Opinions of an Egyptian American

Chuck -

Thousands dead? True.

Billions wasted? Not proven yet. If it makes me safer, then it's worth it.

War premised on lies? Are you talking about WMD? If so, then everyone was
lying a year ago.

Justification is that we have prevented an invasion? Correction, prevented
another attack. There's nothing hypothetical about Islamic Jihad anymore nor
is it a folly. Otherwise, how many WTCs, USS Coles, US Embassy bombings are
you willing to accept?

We obviously are looking at the same events from a different perspective.

Finally, while I respect your differing opinion, can you refrain from
personal offensive attacks ("stupid", "stupider" and "dope-slapping"
included)? I doubt if you would use those terms if you were having this
conversation with someone in person.

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
http://www.AllenDesigns.com
V (949) 248-8588 . F (949) 209-2509