From: chuck utzman [mailto:chuckuc(--nospam--at)pacbell.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 10:27 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Opinions of an Egyptian American

Bill-
Thousands of American dead, billions of dollars wasted, a war premised
on lies--all with the goal of imposing a democratic system of government
on a populace that regards us as an occupying force.  And the
justification is that we have prevented an invasion of Hawaii (or main
street U.S.A.).

I wonder how many times we will have to repeat this folly before America
decides to choose its wars more carefully?  And while I still believe
these discussions are best left to other forums, my occasional
dope-slaps seem to be ineffectual so I may as well join in.
Chuck Utzman, P.E.