Re: MSS-SP 58

I don't know what MSS-SP 58 states. I know, however, that pipe hangers available from reputed companies come in the "all threaded" category too. I have used them.

Rajendran

Douglas.Cayko(--nospam--at)CH2M.com wrote:
Does anyone know if MSS-SP 58 prohibits the use of all thread rods for
pipe hangers? I.E. does it read"...all hanger rods shall be solid rod
with threads cut at each end only..." kind of thing. Thanks,

Doug Cayko

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org

Do you Yahoo!?