Re: Country Factor on AASHTO Loading for Bridges - Please Help

Wow, you're saying that some countries use live loads 2.5 greater than US/ASHTO for the same use?!  That's impressive and confusing.  Please keep us informed about your research.  Thank you.

Ralph
Ralph Hueston Kratz
Structural Engineer
Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com