From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 9:07 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Opinions of an Egyptian American

"While I can understand your point of view on Vietnam (and some of the
similarities to Iraq), there's one big difference between 1966 and now - the
Viet Cong didn't take down the WTC."  T. William (Bill) Allen

Excuse me? Did I miss something or is it really true that Iraq was responsible for the distruction of the WTC on 9/11?

Stephen Macie, P.E.