Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Opinions of an Egyptian American[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Opinions of an Egyptian American
- From: "Eli Grassley" <elig(--nospam--at)psm-engineers.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:46:29 -0700
This poll result might help explain some of the confusion …
WASHINGTON, D.C. Oct 21 – Three out of four self-described supporters of President George W. Bush (news - web sites) still believe that pre-war Iraq (news - web sites) had weapons of mass destruction (WMD) or active programs to produce them and that Iraqi President Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) provided “substantial support” to al Qaeda, according to a new survey released here Thursday. Moreover, as many or more Bush supporters hold those beliefs today than they did several months ago, before the publication of a series of well-publicized official government reports that debunked both notions.
I can understand your point of view on Vietnam (and some of the
Excuse me? Did I miss something or is it really true that Iraq was responsible for the distruction of the WTC on 9/11?
Stephen Macie, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Opinions of an Egyptian American
- Next by Subject: RE: Opinions of an Egyptian American
- Previous by thread: RE: Opinions of an Egyptian American
- Next by thread: RE: Opinions of an Egyptian American