From: Eli Grassley [mailto:elig(--nospam--at)psm-engineers.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 12:46 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Opinions of an Egyptian American

Stephen –

This poll result might help explain some of the confusion …

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=655&e=2&u=/oneworld/20041022/wl_oneworld/4536965431098444910

WASHINGTON, D.C. Oct 21 – Three out of four self-described supporters of President George W. Bush (news - web sites) still believe that pre-war Iraq (news - web sites) had weapons of mass destruction (WMD) or active programs to produce them and that Iraqi President Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) provided “substantial support” to al Qaeda, according to a new survey released here Thursday. Moreover, as many or more Bush supporters hold those beliefs today than they did several months ago, before the publication of a series of well-publicized official government reports that debunked both notions.