Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 9:01 AM
Subject: New zealand & Australian Codes

Dear Collegues:

We are designing one Power House in the island of Tonga, the bid documents ask for:

- Seismic Parameters according to New Zealand, NZS 4023 Standar
- Wind parameters according to Australian AS 1170 Standars

May someone told me where I can buy or find them on internet.

Sincerely,

Eduardo Castell Ruano
HMV Ingenieros Ltda.
Carrera 7 # 71 - 21 Torre B Piso 14