Re: Opinions of an Egyptian American

Christopher Wright wrote:

On Oct 27, 2004, at 3:03 AM, Bill Polhemus wrote:

Um, only a bit over a thousand American MILITARY dead, all of whom died with honor serving the greatest nation on earth.

Glad you cleared that up for us, Bill. I'm sure the next of kin find that very comforting. I trust you'll be re-joining your regiment shortly to pick up the fallen standard?

Goodness! How DID the U.S. survive the loss of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS in World War II? After all, deconsructionist historians (read "the usual gaggle of 'progressives'") insist that poor Imperial Japan was ONLY reacting to our foreign policy!

And Germany didn't even attack us!

Makes you wonder how Truman got reelected, doesn't it?

HINT: You can disrespect the nobility of those who chose to fight and die for our liberty, and the families who gave them to us if you want. I choose a different attitude.