RE: "Reinforced Concrete Designers Handbook" or Similar Pubs

Gary,

I have one 10th edition of the book published in 1988 by E. & F.N. Spon. For more info, try search at www.google.com.

Ejah

From: "Gary Hodgson & Associates" <ghodgson(--nospam--at)vaxxine.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: "Reinforced Concrete Designer?s Handbook" or Similar Pubs
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:59:00 -0400

In the late 1960s I purchased an English book (6th ed.) called
"Reinforced Concrete Designer's Handbook" by Chas. E. Reynolds.  It
was very handy with lots of different tables for a variety of
different situations.  Does anyone know if it is still being
published or if anything similar is available?

TIA,
Gary