From: Andrew Kester [mailto:akester(--nospam--at)bbma.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 6:50 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: structural list??

I'm sorry, I have seemed to have subscribed to some type of water cooler political discussion list. I thought I had subscribed to a structural list, my mistake.

As interesting as these discussions may be ( and you have every right to have them), I personally would rather read structural engineers' opinions on matters of structural engineering, not politics and history. I have an opinion on EVERYTHING, but my mom warned me long ago (not that I listened) that "opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one."

Andrew Kester, PE
Longwood, FL