Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
friction coefficient on rock[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: friction coefficient on rock
- From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:29:43 -0700
After excavation it is found that a retaining wall will be founded on solid rock (sandstone). Can anyone give me a friction coefficient for this condition if any? I don’t have a reference that addresses this situation.
Joseph R. Grill, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Forensic Engineer in the Midwest
- Next by Subject: Re: friction coefficient on rock
- Previous by thread: Political BS
- Next by thread: Re: friction coefficient on rock