Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 9:31 PM
Subject: Does anyone need to outsource CAD drafting services?

This is for all Individuals and Companies who feel that Outsourcing AutoCAD services are much more economical than hiring people to do the same. All those who do not like the content may, as they say, ‘make judicious use of the “Delete” button’.

Let me start by introducing you to IMSI.

IMSI (www.imsi-pm.com) is a USA based corporation providing Project Management & Design Consulting Services to Fortune 500 clients in the US, UK and India. Amongst our clients are companies like Bechtel, GM, Ford, AT&T etc.

We have started our operations in India (www.imsi-pm.com/india) and amongst other services, we also provide AutoCAD services to the various Engineering MNC and Large Indian Engineering Corporate Clients. With more than 300 employees worldwide and a large pool of skilled Engineers and IT people we are well positioned to provide a high level of service. Moreover we are equipped with the latest Equipments and Applications to enhance the quality of our service. Besides, we offer the most competitive rates starting 6$ an hour.

Please let us know if we can associate with you in providing AutoCAD services. We will be glad to give you a detailed proposal based on your requirements.

Regards,

Supratim Kar

Design Engineer

IMSI India Pvt. Ltd.