Post tensioning Detailing-Where and how?

Dear all,

While doing some work on RC Rebar detailing using ACI-315 and CRSI specs, I have come across a building with Post tensioned details of RC Truss and Floor slabs too. They have provided the forces and asked us to carry out the detailing of Tendons, Anchorage block design and Conflict resolution. Ths is the first time I have come across such a requirement and I need to know what it takes to draw and detail such structures. Which Code/ Book/ Software is suited to do 3d modelling of such structures with rebars and Post tensioned tendons?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks In Advance,

Regards

Nagesh Kumar C S