RE: Let Them Eat Ketchup

I know Stan...

The hypocrisy of these guys never ceases to amaze me.

I guess you gotta admire a guy who's willing to close his own loopholes!

(*laughter*)

Mr. Bush and his family have similar financial shenanigans going on, I'm
sure. You have to admit, the guy doesn't exactly have a stellar record in
the "running of a business department"

If you MAKE less money (due to his presidential salary and I presume he
takes losses on all those Sub "S" corporations he owns), don't you pay LESS
taxes????

Also, isn't the family a bunch of a carpetbaggers as well?
I thought the Bush's were from Maine, not Texas or Florida.
Must be something to do with that Texas state income tax.

Have a good day,

DLF