From: Peggy Dall [mailto:pdall(--nospam--at)metwood.com]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 7:21 AM
To: Seaint
Subject: The Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer (Canada), Order of the Engineer (US)

Does anyone have any opinions on the "Order of an Engineer" in the US or the "Call of an Engineer" (Iron Ring Ceremony) in Canada?  Seems like we could all use something to unify us.  I'd love to garner support for this this cherished and solemn Canadian ceremony to be more fully embraced in the US.

Peggy