RE: The Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer (Canada), Order of the Engineer (US)

Now we're picking on AD&D players??????

Is nothing sacred?

Next thing, it will be Trekkers...!

*pulling my +5 holy avenger out of its scabbard and reaching for my
20 sided die...*

David L. Fisher SE PE
Fisher + partners
372 West Ontario