RE: The Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer (Canada), Order of the Engineer (US)

The Canadians can probably get away with showing up to work in Trek outfits
because its so cold up there, but south of the border you gotta look sharp.

Michael Ludvik, PE

             "David Fisher"
             <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com
                                       <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
             10/29/2004 12:49                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: The Ritual of the Calling of an
             Please respond to         Engineer (Canada), Order of the
             <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.or         Engineer (US)
                    g>

Now we're picking on AD&D players??????

Is nothing sacred?

Next thing, it will be Trekkers...!

*pulling my +5 holy avenger out of its scabbard and reaching for my
20 sided die...*

David L. Fisher SE PE
Fisher + partners
372 West Ontario