Opinions of an Egyptian American

Jim Getaz wrote:
"
Members of the List,
		With all the gnashing of teeth on both sides yesterday,
should I expect that no matter who wins Tuesday some of you will be
packing
your bags on Wednesday to move to Canada?
	Jim Getaz
	Winchester, Virginia"

Which Tuesday?  If you think we're going to know much more next Tuesday
than we do today about who our next leader is, well, I hope you're
right, but I'm not holding my breathe.  I think  November is going to be
one long, ugly month in the political world.  I fear the 2000 Florida
debacle is going to look tame in comparison.

Yes, Canada does sound nice.  The best beer and the best vacation I ever
had were Canadian.

FWIW,
Mike Hemstad