From: rick chenny [mailto:richcheny(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 11:33 AM
To:
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: I watch Fox News only. Was: You want Ketchup on your cow-pie?

I bet some of the guys around here watch too much of Fox News or other so called "liberal" media.

See what happens when you watch Fox News only-

Kentucky Sen. Jim Bunning said that he was unaware of reports that a unit of Army Reserve soldiers in Iraq had refused an order to deliver fuel for reasons including that their trucks were lightly armored.

"I don't know anything about that, " Bunning said during a news conference ..."Let me explain something: I don't watch the national news, and I don't read the paper. I haven't done that for the last six weeks. I watch Fox News to get my information."

Keith De Lapp <keith(--nospam--at)kdlengineering.com> wrote:
$300 billion surplus to $500 billion deficit:  Doesn't 9/11 get any credit for that or is that GW's fault too?

As far as the RDX goes:  the story was leaked by the head of the IAEA to CBS who wanted to air it this Sunday night, 2 days before the election.  They got scooped by NYT.  GW wants Al Badaerie (sp?) at the IAEA to be replace because he didn't do anything about Libya and is dragging his feet on Iran.  So here we have a UN guy trying to influence our Presidential Election to save his own job.  Meanwhile, checkout http://www.washtimes.com/national/20041028-115519-3700r.htm the whole RDX story is bull.  The pentagon has released satellite photo showing Russian special forces removing 180 Tons and shipping it to Syria and Iran.  Our guys in the 3ID not the 1ID recovered 200 Tons and quietly moved it to a secure location.  You are just way to quick to believe what you see on the nightly news.  Please do some independent research before heaving scare tactic rhetoric.

$180K a year in pension from a legitimate job:  why the heck should anyone have to ask you.

Halliburton: what exactly does Halliburton do?  how many other companies are qualified to perform this kind of work?  Make an attempt to answer these 2 questions, then we can have meaningful debate on this issue.

Keith De Lapp, P.E.
KDL ENGINEERING