Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Treated Wood type

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Check your local providers of the material.  In the west we are commonly seeing HF or DF p.t. lumber.
Patrick Clark, P.E.
Building Concepts, Inc.
1228 Pep Circle
Gardnerville, NV 89410
(775) 782-8886 x22
(775) 782-8833 fax

From: Jim Wilson [mailto:wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 6:46 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: Treated Wood type

Is there a typical wood grade used for treated wood?  I believe it is SYP #2, but I can't find anything to back that up.
Jim Wilson
Stroudsburg, PA

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.