Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: You want Ketchup on your cow-pie?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: You want Ketchup on your cow-pie?
- From: NDZ28(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:08:32 EDT
All those praising Kerry now should ask themselves what has he accomplished in the last 20 years? A big nothing. Unless you consider blasting Vietnam veterans. He may have authored 5-10 bills that were passed in 20 years. He's been a big Zero for his entire career. He voted against every military and security bill, he voted against the first Iraq war, and voted against funds for additional weapons for the troops already in country. What makes anybody think that he will change from being a fancy talker, at this point on? Sorry, I guess he has been changing (flip-flopping) on a daily basis. I guess I better stop here, before I really need to vent.
- Prev by Subject: RE: You want Ketchup on your cow-pie?
- Next by Subject: Re: You want Ketchup on your cow-pie?
- Previous by thread: RE: You want Ketchup on your cow-pie?
- Next by thread: Re: You want Ketchup on your cow-pie?