Re: You want Ketchup on your cow-pie?

Four years ago, Bush had an even worse resume. Yet, he was elected by backdoor method. If we could put up with a president of mediocre caliber, arrogance, and poor judgment, we have nothing to lose by giving chance to someone who is far superior in all the forementioned qualities.

Rajendran

NDZ28(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
 All those praising Kerry now should ask themselves what has he accomplished in the last 20 years? A big nothing. Unless you consider blasting  Vietnam veterans. He may have authored 5-10 bills that were passed in 20 years. He's been a big Zero for his entire career. He voted against every military and security bill, he voted against the first Iraq war, and voted against funds for additional weapons for the troops already in country. What makes anybody think that he will change from being a fancy talker, at this point on? Sorry, I guess he has been changing (flip-flopping) on a daily basis.  I guess I better stop here, before I really need to vent.

Andy