Re: Infilled brick pannels

 Mike Hemstad,

For high rise buildings are you considering the efffect of infilled brick
panels for estimating the time period in dynamic analysis.
As the same will alter the stiffness of the frame significantly as compared
to the bare frame, i.e. without infilled brick panels.

Regards,
Bhavin Shah, M.E. Structures
Design Engineer
VMS EDS, India.