Re: Post tensioning Detailing-Where and how?

I went to the web page for secadsoft.com and looked at the resumes of the 'Management Team.' And I guessed, based on both the quality of the English and what was written about the individuals.

The resume for the 'Vice President Techno Commercial' says he "post graduated in Engineering Management in USA".

The Chief Operating Officer "is a Masters in Structural Engineering and also member of prestigious international institutes like ACI ( American concrete institute ) and CRSI (Concrete reinforcing steel institute)."

The individual who posted the question and someone else are postgraduates in structural engineering.

But maybe I am wrong,  I am still waiting for answers to my questions.  Maybe these individuals did not attend graduate school in the US in order to buy their way to green cards.

However, if you think my first two paragraphs are only "sort of relevant" you have never worked in post-tensioning.  Incompetence can get someone killed.  And has.

Gail Kelley