RE: The Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer (Canada), Order of the Engineer (US)

I guess I have to admit that Trek uniforms have a certain sharpness about
them. You have to respect the dedication an ideal if nothing else.

I do have a horrible admission to make though: I am an engineer, and I
have, at times, also been known to let out my inner nerd by indulging in
both role playing games and the odd Trek viewing. However, it is important
to note that I don't own a Trek suit, speak Klingon, or live in Canada.

ml

             "Gary Hodgson &
             Associates"
             <ghodgson@vaxxine                                          To
             .com>                     <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
                                                                        cc
             10/30/2004 09:39
                                       RE: The Ritual of the Calling of an
                                       Engineer (Canada), Order of the