RE: Opinions of an Egyptian American

I’ve kept my mouth (or thoughts) shut until this post by – can you believe it – TOM FOOLERY. The Anti-Semite doesn’t even have the balls to give his right name. I looked at his link and it is also an Anti-Semitic website that does not have the guts to identify who they are and where they are located (and neither did Mr. Foolery).

This is over the top for intellects who wish to carry this discussion with factual information and with respect for each side. I didn’t think that Shafat Qazi would allow (and I doubt he looks over every name on the List subscribers) an alias to be used to get on this List. I would certainly hope that Shafat would remove this member from the list in respect for the Jewish subscribers who are willing to debate fact and not against a hatemonger such as this.

Respectfully,

Dennis S. Wish, PE

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer