RE: OT : does 2 really come after 1

Bill,
If you agree with my assessment, then I would expect you to vote
predominantly Democratic in order to get a financial return into social
services from the money accumulated by government. I am glad you got the
purpose of the post but why do you, as my friend, address me so formally?

Dennis

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Structural Engineering Consultant

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net

http://www.structuralist.net

"Apathy is Lethal!" Speak out and Vote - but make sure you get the facts
right without the spin from either side; Verify their claims at
FactCheck.Org; http://www.factcheck.org