Re: Post tensioning Detailing-Where and how?

So far worst disaster in structural engineering project was collapse
of walkway in the Hyatt Regency Hotel at Kansas City Mo. More than 100
people died.

I hope Gail will do some research and find out who was the Structural
Engineer of Record!

It was definitely not an immigrant nor was the job outsourced !