Re: Post tensioning Detailing-Where and how?

This is not always engineering related, but construction practice.
But true, it is also engineering related.  But with outsourcing,
demand for better engineering increases around the world, because
standards are high in US, and hence we improve the world, not just the
US.  In my point of view, it is best to see that we are all apart of
the global picture, not a singular country picture.

I find the only true way to reach people that create shortcuts, is to
improve education in all parts of the world, and at this point, the
funding for education is at an all time low.