Re: Post tensioning Detailing-Where and how?

Agree 100 % thanks Chris. I just wish people ( Particularly Gail )
here in USA just learn to live with the whole world and do not think
that engineers in other countries are any inferior or worst!  There
are bad apples every where in the world!

Thanks.

Arvind