Re: Post tensioning Detailing-Where and how?

Please dont forget such as Anil Chopra, Vijay Gupta, Shasher Prakash,
Ven tee Chow any many other.

>>> marfra(--nospam--at)tstt.net.tt 11/1/2004 2:16:09 PM >>>

There have been techically significant contributions to this list made
by
Gail Kelley, however bigotry and racism also come through in these
contributions.

She of all people should be aware of the significant contribution to
Structural Engineering made by Immigrants/People with strange names/
People
with foreign accents. This category could include Engineers such as
Birjan
Aalami , S.K.Ghosh, Farzad Naeim, Kit Miyamoto and Ashraf Hasibullah.
These
engineers are educating those with "born in America names". If Gail's
immigration policy were in place they may not be in America and maybe
one of
her very good publications(  with Dr.Aalami) would not have been
written.

Mark Francois