From: "Mark Francois" <marfra(--nospam--at)tstt.net.tt>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Post tensioning Detailing-Where and how?
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:16:09 -0600

There have been techically significant contributions to this list made by Gail Kelley, however bigotry and racism also come through in these contributions.

She of all people should be aware of the significant contribution to Structural Engineering made by Immigrants/People with strange names/ People with foreign accents. This category could include Engineers such as Birjan Aalami , S.K.Ghosh, Farzad Naeim, Kit Miyamoto and Ashraf Hasibullah. These engineers are educating those with "born in America names". If Gail's immigration policy were in place they may not be in America and maybe one of her very good publications( with Dr.Aalami) would not have been written.

Mark Francois

----- Original Message ----- From: "Arvind Bisarya" <arvind.bisarya(--nospam--at)gmail.com>