Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: Post tensioning Detailing-Where and how?

I hardly ever get into these non-structural list "discussions", but any
criticism of immigrants should be tempered by the fact that Native Americans
are the only REAL non-immigrants.  Immigration and the associated bigotry in
the US is therefore merely a function of arrival time.  I am quite grateful
for the tolerance of my Native American friends.

By the way, the Germans, Swiss, and French started developing PT.  It really
took off after WW II.  Great engineers like TY Lin helped further develop PT
in this country.

Regards,
Harold Sprague

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp