Re: Post tensioning Detailing-Where and how?

>Stephen Prokofyevich  Timoshenko. If you call a god by the >wrong name all of your structures will collapse. And while >we're naming immigrant engineering greats you want to >remember Den Hartog, Hetenyi, Nadai and H.S. Tsien. And Dr >Heinz Gorges to whom I owe a great deal.
>Christopher Wright P.E.

Actually, I believe most (all?) of these people immigrated before 1965.  As did T.Y Lin and Fazlur Khan. So, while they have made tremendous contributions to the US, they're not really a good argument against my proposed immigration policies.

And I haven't heard of Nadai, but I highly recommend Den Hartog's books.

Gail Kelley