Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
OT: FW: funny Conan bit on Outsourcing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: OT: FW: funny Conan bit on Outsourcing
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 22:18:19 -0800
I have to send this into the list. At the very least it will take the edge off of Election Day. Andrew Kester sent this link to me and I watched it – what fun. This is Conan’s idea of Outsourcing to India and I want to share it with everyone. At the very least it will bring the two countries a little closer together and show that we at least have a sense of humor.
Please watch it – you won’t be disappointed.
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
"Apathy is Lethal!" Speak out and Vote - but make sure you getthe facts right without the spin from either side; Verify their claims at FactCheck.Org; http://www.factcheck.org
outsourcing creates american COMEDY
- Prev by Subject: Re: OT: "By The President of the United States of America, A Proclamation"
- Next by Subject: Outsourcing to India - Some bare facts
- Previous by thread: looking for professional services
- Next by thread: Outsourcing to India - Some bare facts