RE: Post tensioning Detailing-Where and how?

Gail,

You have successfully started a multi-layered, complex debate.

I'm not going to throw a label of judgement at you.

An opinion voiced with respect can certainly be critical.

But please, if you'll simply acknowledge that your comments incited
unnecessary resentment by Indian people, and (if you feel this way) that
you regret such a thing, we'll all fare a little better as people
(first) and engineers (second).

Thank you,

Ed Tornberg
Tornberg Consulting, LLC